YME

name:Lim Wei Liang
age: <13>
gender:
d.o.b:

email:BryanLim_WeiLiang@hotmail.com
YCRAVES
LOVES Vs! and Loves my blog!.
HATES Homework!.
YTAGGIE.
tagboard here.
.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

YEXITS
link
link
link
link
link
YCREDITS
Made in Photoshop CS
Designed by FreezyIce aka Szehoe
Brushes from 1 2 3
YMESSED UP LIFE


Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 3:22 AM





Walking in a school haunted by the Victorian Spirit….


Have you ever faced your fears like a man? Or just like a coward, hiding in your own shadow of fear? Being a natural instinct, fear terrorizes every man, woman and children. Although it is inevitable to totally eliminate it, but how many of you have actually stand up face to face, telling your fears to shut up and to listen to your brain just for once? I bet not many of those dare devils have put their heart and soul into trying this. But even so to those who can control their fear and not let fear control you, beware, fear is like a monster lurking deep in the depths of your very mind, awaiting the chance just to come out and destroy you…

I dare not say I am able to control my fears, but maybe one of the more composed one? Or not, maybe I just seem brave (I am not). Even so, no matter how I control my fear it still able to come out, or even come out and “attack” the person beside you.( Later on I would talk about how it attacks the person beside me)

It was the last day at my badminton camp, the seniors who were by nature evil, wanted to just scare us a little bit. Thus from scaring us a little bit it became scaring like there is no tomorrow. The “Evil Seniors”(just a code name we gave them) had arranged a night walk in Victoria. But before any of the scaring, they wanted to get us prepared (That was what they said) us for the night walk by letting us watch some horror movie.

“ Haha! That’s so funny!” I laughed uncontrollably at the horror movie. Even I was appalled at my own actions. Laughing at a horror movie? You may ask that, it was because I had already watched it before and watching it for the second time made it actually very funny!
Ok fun was over, now this is where the real terror begins. Looking up, I saw an aureole glinted round the slivery moon which was suspended in the velvety night sky, and the moon seemed as if it was saying “Meet your doomsday…”

We were dispatched in pairs group by group into the eerie wilderness of darkness. I was had to pair with let’s just call him Mr. Actor. Ok I have to confess that I do not really like him, but at this time when I am already shivering from head to toe I could not care much.
Off we went with our miserable light stick which seemed as if it would just stop glowing in a second. At first we were totally clueless about which direction to go in pitch darkness, then we spotted a light stick and started follow the trail of light stick.( I would just explain more about the more interesting parts or else it would be too long.)

(The image above has been taken from http://ixwebhostwarning.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/shocked.jpg)So one of our pit stop was at the spiral staircase, we went up the staircase step by step fearing for anymore scare attacks by our senior( we had enough experiences before, but here are the funny ones).Then at the top of one flight of stairs we saw our senior. Delightful as we were, we asked him for directions but he did not raise his head and a baby’s voice rang in our head. Terrified we stood rooted to the ground then we realize that it came from his phone.( False alarm)
We continued our journey up another flight and we started doing things instructed. But we were still short of a pen, we went up and saw another senior standing back facing us. As we asked for a pen he turned around and placed his face near mine, I was shocked, but I replied it with a hi. After the senior had his fun he gave us the pen (here is the funny part). As we were writing our senior threw his slippers down and bang! Mr. Actor was already fleeing for his life down the stairs. I instructed him to come back and we continued writing. Slam! Another slipper dropped down, again Mr. Actor ran down, but now faster, he was already downstairs before I could turn around! I kept wondering why during badminton training he doesn’t run so fast? Then again he was up, and now slam! Again something was thrown down, this it is was as Fuji Apple water bottle. This time Mr. Actor was smart and also furious, he ran up and used the bottle to whack the senior!

“OI! Very pain!” The senior screamed! Haha, although I, sadly, had missed the whole process but I was still laughing like no tomorrow!

Then we proceed to the next station, the toilet outside the dentist, was rumored to be haunted. We proceed into the toilet and opened the door which let out a screech. We move in small paces towards the cubical which is open. Bang! There was a loud noise, I turned to check and I realize Mr. Actor was already outside the toilet. “You stepped on the dustbin! “ I shouted out to him as he had thought there was something dirty inside.
Then we continued to find the mahjong paper which we supposed to write our names on, suddenly out of nowhere a hand reached out and grabbed my legs! Aah! Aah! I screamed! Eh? Wait I thought I was the one screaming? Then I turned around, actually it was not me! It was my partner! Haha, this is how fear would attack the person beside you. My legs were grabbed by some mysterious hands yet there Mr Actor was screaming away whereas I looked at him in surprise. “ What are you screaming for? My legs are grabbed not yours! Hello? Don’t try to tell me you are screaming for me?” I questioned. Then there was uproar of laughter, the seniors in the opposite cubical burst into laughter! Mr. Actor was so embarrassed that he quickly signed on the paper and ran out.
Haha, the scary night walk actually turned out to be quite a fun one! From that day on, I did not learn to should stand up and face our own fears, instead I learnt that one should never ever stand up for someone and face someone else’s fear( especially don’t scream for others.)

But adding to the fun part, there was also a scary part, there was also something else I saw…

It was a white figure stand right in the middle of the field…( The picture on the left has been taken from http://divyanovel.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/terrified-expression.jpg)

3 Comments:

I am testing my comments page.

By Blogger Wei Liang, at January 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Andrew, at January 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Nice post, it is quite funny and scary at the same time. I pity that you have such "evil seniors". I look forward to reading more.

By Blogger Andrew, at January 26, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment